After School Clubs
Boston United Community Foundation believe that sport should be a part of every child’s day. We know that not all children are motivated by sport; however we do believe that every child has the capabilities to reach their own sporting potential if they are given the right opportunities.
We provide children with organised healthy, fun activities to finish the school day off and continue their social development in a sporting environment.
As part of our After School Clubs, we offer a range of extra curricular activities in a variety of sports including:
Why choose us?
- Fully qualified sports coaches, who have worked in various sporting fields and gained a wide range of qualifications, deliver all of our sessions.
- Each coach has an enhanced DBS checked along with a recognised Child Welfare Training and First Aid qualifications.
- All of our activities follow set session plans, and Health and Safety checklists are carried out to make it a fun and safe environment.
- We can deliver specified sports, seasonal sports, multi sports, talent academies and assist with school training practices.
- We give children a positive, fun sporting experience to help them enjoy being active and promote a healthy fit lifestyle and give a clear pathway into club links.
We believe After School Clubs should give children the opportunity to explore and develop their skills in a range of sports for up to two hours. Experienced qualified coaches who deliver our programme believe that encouragement and support within a sporting setting is very important to the development of each child when delivering the clubs.
In the last academic year, we were delivering around 45 Extra-Curricular Clubs every week in various areas throughout Lincolnshire, introducing new sports to children that they may or may not have played before attending these classes.
If you are interested in us coming to your school to deliver an After School Club, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.