Live the dream, be our 12th player!
We only have three home matches left this season, and we have mascot places available so book with us today! This season, we had a huge shake up with our Mascot Matchday Experience which has proved to be a huge success – we have made it bigger and better than ever!
Every mascot this season has loved their day with us – our Mascot Matchday Experience package receives nothing but positive feedback, so if you want a day to remember with Boston United then book to be our 12th player at The Jakemans Stadium and have a fantastic day too! Read some of our lovely feedback below.
“It was such a lovely experience for us all but especially our little man he loved it so much. We would like to thank everyone that made it so special and making us all feel welcome as well so thank you so much. It definitely won’t be the last time!” – JamieLeigh, parent.
“I can not thank you guys enough! It was an amazing day! H enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for giving him the opportunity! Fab photos too…” – Donna, parent.
Thank you for my mascot experience! I absolutely loved it. All of the people at Boston United were nice and kind. I really enjoyed all the drills and exercises. Thanks to Jamie McGuire when he did a training session with us. The players were very friendly and the photos are good. Thank you for the kit and letting me walk onto the pitch with Ashley Hemmings! I always love coming to Boston, and today especially!” – William, mascot.
“What an experience it was, K thoroughly enjoyed every moment during the night and can’t wait to do it again. We would like to thank everyone at Boston United who made his night very special and made us all very welcome; it won’t be the last time! So once again thank you very much for all you did for K and us all.” – Liam, parent.
“I would just like to say a big thankyou to you … some great memories to last forever, we all thoroughly enjoyed the day and I will continue to promote and recommend it to anybody…” – Matt, parent.
“Thank you for letting me be a mascot, I most enjoyed walking out with Jay Rollins… It was kind of Jamie McGuire to come over and coach us. I really enjoyed being a mascot. The kit is really comfy!” – Emma, mascot.
“What a brilliant day C loved every minute. The players and managers were brilliant with him and thanks Ceri for some brilliant photos and helping making it special and of course Lewis for wearing him out. C had a great day and felt really special.” – Sharon, parent.
“A really enjoyed the whole day as did the rest of us. K now wants to do it! Great experience…” – Joanne, parent.
As a mascot you will receive:
- A full Boston United Nike football kit.
- Tour of the dressing rooms.
- Meet and have photographs with all the Boston United players and coaching staff.
- Coaching out on the pitch with Lewis Cook, our community coach.
- The chance to join in the goalkeeper warm up.
- 2 x Complimentary match day tickets with VIP entry.
- A complimentary signed match day programme, including a photo & feature of the mascot.
- Lead the Boston United team out onto the pitch at The Jakemans Stadium.
- Boston United goody bag presented by the Man of the Match.
- Photographs with the Man of the Match.
- You will also receive photographs of your mascot’s special day day taken by our team (sent by email) – plus an official photograph with team captains, match officials and club mascots taken prior to kick off.
Price – £110
Please note, the Boston United FC Mascot Package is only available at home games.
If you would like to book our popular mascot day experience, please contact Ceri Jackson on 01205 364406 or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.