Boston United – Ladies Team Manager (paid role)
TITLE OF POST: Ladies Team Manager
TERM: Part Time
REMUNERATION: On a Training & Match Fee basis
HOURS: 4 a week plus match days
LOCATION: Boston, plus other locations as required to fulfil the needs of the role.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Community Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: No line management responsibilities
LIAISES WITH: Technical Director / Club Secretary / Physical Performance Coach / BUFC Physiotherapists / Sports Therapists / Club Welfare Officer / Goalkeeping Coach / Girls Academy coaching staff.
Since their formation three years ago, the Boston United Ladies first team has enjoyed a period of continued success which has seen the team rise from the bottom of the women’s pyramid to their current position in the East Midlands Regional Women’s League Premier Division following two league promotions.
As we go in to a new season, we are looking to appoint an experienced Head Coach / Manager who is capable of building on the Ladies’ successes and who can help to continue to drive the team and club forward as it seeks to progress even further.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a professional coach to join the club and their hugely successful ladies first team as they look to build on their successes during the 2019/20 season.
We have recently reviewed this role, and are pleased to announce that we can now offer a remuneration to the successful candidate.
- Have a minimum UEFA B Coaching Licence or a commitment to working towards this.
- FA Licensed Coach (Member of the Licensed Coaches Club to cover safeguarding and first aid).
- Have a clean enhanced FA CRC check
- Hold a valid UK full driving licence and have access to a car.
- Be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role of the job requires (including evenings, weekends and public holidays where appropriate).
- Undertake such additional responsibilities as required, which are commensurate with the grade and responsibilities of the post.
To apply: If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.