Boston United U19 Youth Squad – register your interest
Are you currently in Year 11 or aged between 16-18 years old?
Boston United offer an exciting football and education programme, providing an opportunity for students to combine their sports studies with professional football training and competitive fixtures in a variety of leagues, including The National League football academy league.
Interested in joining? Talented male football players can register their interest to join our Youth Teams, whilst studying with the football club.
At Boston United, we offer a fantastic football and education package. You can expect professional, full time coaching and fitness training, as well as weekly competitive fixtures and more:
- Football: Professional football training programme delivered by our fully qualified coaches.
- Education: Study a qualification – including BTEC Level 2 and 3 in Sports, Business, or Higher Education. You can also study GCSE Maths and English / Functional Skills, gain coaching qualifications and more.
- Full pre-season and season training.
- Represent Boston United in leagues and cups, including The National League Football Academy North league and FA Youth Cup. The development squad play in a Schools and Colleges district league.
- Strength & Conditioning and Goalkeeper training.
- Facilities: our player students will study with Boston United at our new Jakemans Community Stadium The facilities at the stadium will include a brand-new Artificial Grass Pitch (which is due for completion by the start of the new academic year) and construction has also commenced on the new sports hall which will provide additional indoor facilities in the longer term.
- Opportunity to go on football tours – e.g. Arizona, USA.
- Work experience opportunities.
- Pathway to Boston United first team – we have signed several youth players to the first team including Jake Frestle, Harry Vince, Jack Withers.
- Free ticket to all Boston United first team games.
- Plus many more opportunities!
Successful players will be invited to join our Under 19 youth squads where they will receive professional football training and play competitive fixtures. This will be combined with studying a Sports qualification with Boston United.
HOW TO APPLY
Players who wish to register their interest can do so by completing the form below.