Boston United U19 Youth Squad – register your interest
Are you currently in Year 11 or aged between 16-18 years old?
Boston United F.C. are offering an exciting football and education programme with Boston College – providing an opportunity for students to combine their sports studies with professional football training and competitive fixtures in The National League football academy league.
Interested in joining? Talented male football players can register their interest to join our Under 19 Advanced and Development Youth squads next season, whilst studying with Boston College.
Due to the current COVID19 pandemic, we are unable to hold trials, so we are asking interested players to register their interest.
Then when we know more on what we can do (trials or invitation to preseason training) we will let you know.
At Boston United, we offer a fantastic football and education package in partnership with Boston College. You can expect professional, full time coaching and fitness training, as well as weekly competitive fixtures and more:
- Football: Professional football training programme delivered by our fully qualified coaches.
- Education: Study a sports qualification with Boston College
– including Level 1 to 3. You can also study GCSE Maths and English / Functional Skills, gain coaching qualifications and more.
- Full pre-season and season training.
- Represent Boston United in leagues and cups, including The National League Football Academy North league and FA Youth Cup. The development squad play in a Schools and Colleges district league.
- Strength & Conditioning and Goalkeeper training.
- Facilities: astroturf and grass pitches, changing room facilities, gym access, sports hall, classrooms and more.
- Opportunity to go on football tours – e.g. Arizona, USA.
- Work experience opportunities.
- Access to sports and gym facilities.
- Pathway to Boston United first team – we have signed several youth players to the first team including Jake Frestle, Harry Vince, Jack Withers.
- Free ticket to all Boston United first team games.
- Plus many more opportunities!
Successful players will be invited to join our Under 19 youth squads where they will receive professional football training and play competitive fixtures. This will be combined with studying a Sports qualification with Boston College.
HOW TO APPLY
Players who wish to register their interest can do so by completing the form below.