Boston United Under 19 Youth Squad – Trials 2020
Are you currently in Year 11 or aged between 16-18 years old?
Boston United F.C. are running a football and education programme with Boston College – providing an exciting opportunity that gives students the chance to combine their sports studies with professional football training.
Interested in joining? We are holding trials for talented male football players to join our Under 19 Advanced and Development Youth squads next season, whilst studying with Boston College.
WHEN: DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
TIME: FROM 10AM TO 1PM (APPROX FINISH TIME)
FOR: PLAYERS IN THE UNDER 17 TO UNDER 19 AGE GROUPS DURING 2020/21 SEASON.
VENUE: PETER PAINE PERFORMANCE CENTRE, BOSTON
These trials will give players an opportunity to find out more about our Under 19 youth squads, meet our coaching team and college staff, and see what we can offer to you – helping you decide what is best for your future in football. It will also give us the opportunity to take a look at you and see how you play.
At Boston United, we offer a fantastic football and education package in partnership with Boston College. You can expect professional, full time coaching and fitness training, as well as weekly competitive fixtures and more:
- Football: Professional football training programme delivered by our fully qualified coaches.
- Education: Study a sports qualification with Boston College
– including Level 1 to 3. You can also study GCSE Maths and English / Functional Skills, gain coaching qualifications and more.
- Full pre-season and season training.
- Represent Boston United in leagues and cups, including The National League Football Academy North league and FA Youth Cup. The development squad play in a Schools and Colleges district league.
- Strength & Conditioning and Goalkeeper training.
- Facilities: astroturf and grass pitches, changing room facilities, gym access, sports hall, classrooms and more.
- Opportunity to go on football tours – e.g. Arizona, USA.
- Work experience opportunities.
- Access to sports and gym facilities.
- Pathway to Boston United first team – we have signed several youth players to the first team including Jake Frestle, Harry Vince, Jack Withers.
- Free ticket to all Boston United first team games.
- Plus many more opportunities!
Successful players will be invited to join our Under 19 youth squads where they will receive professional football training and play competitive fixtures. This will be combined with studying a Sports qualification with Boston College.
HOW TO APPLY
Players who wish to apply for football trials, please complete the form below.
We have had to postpone the date of the trials due to the COVID19 outbreak. Once we have a new date we will let trialists know.