Boston United U19 Youth Squad – Football Trials February 2019
We are holding football trials for talented male football players to join our U19 Advanced and Development Youth squads next season. The trial will take place on Monday 18th February 2019 in Boston, Lincolnshire and players who will be in the Under 17 to Under 19 age groups next season are welcome to attend.
It will give you an opportunity to find out more about the Academy and our U19 youth squads, meet the staff and coaching team, and see what we can offer to you; helping you decide what is best for your future in football. It will also give us the opportunity to take a look at you and see how you play. On the day, the football trials will challenge the player across the five Corner Model, with sessions developed from the programme syllabus incorporating conditioned games in line with the playing philosophy and core values of the club.
At Boston United Football Academy, we offer a fantastic football and education package. You can expect professional, full time coaching and fitness training, as well as weekly competitive fixtures and more:
- Football: Full time, daily football training: minimum of 10 hours weekly training delivered by fully qualified coaches.
- Education: study a BTEC Sports Course (level 1 to 3 and HND) with Boston United Sports College. You can also study GCSE Maths and English / Functional Skills, gain coaching qualifications and more.
- Full pre-season and season training.
- Weekly fixtures and FA Youth Cup: our advanced youth squad play in the National League Youth Alliance and development squad in the Schools and Colleges district league.
- Strength & conditioning, fitness training and nutritional programme.
- Facilities: 3G and grass pitches, changing room facilities.
- Pre-season team building trips.
- Onsite fitness area, kitchen, chill-out area with TV and Music, free pool table and table tennis.
- Pathway to Boston United first team – we have signed several youth players to the first team!
Successful players will be invited to join our U19 youth squads where they will receive daily professional football training and competitive fixtures. This will be combined with studying a BTEC Sports qualification with Boston United Sports College.
HOW TO APPLY
Players who wish to apply for Boston United Football Academy football trials, please complete the form below. The deadline to apply is 4pm on Friday 15th February.