Boston United Community Foundation is one of the top sports coaching programmes in Lincolnshire, and recruitment and retention is one of our key priorities.
We strive to make sure we attract and recruit the right staff and volunteers to help us deliver a high quality service. We believe that our staff are our biggest asset, and retention is very important to us.
As with the communities we interact with, our sports programmes are ever evolving, and over the coming months we will be developing more new innovative projects that will allow even more people to access and enjoy our services. This in turn will help us to create opportunities for more people to build a career within the Boston United Community Foundation brand as a volunteer or staff member.
LATEST CAREERS VACANCIES – please click on the links for more information and to apply.
- Boston United Ladies Team Manager – Paid role
- Volunteer Team Manager – U10 Girls (Foundation Phase)
- Volunteer Assistant Team Manager – U10 Girls (Foundation Phase)
- Volunteer Team Manager – Under 12 girls (Youth Development Phase)
- Vounteer Assistant Team Manager – Under 12 girls (Youth Development Phase)
- Boston United – Casual Football Coach
We are always looking for casual coaches – if you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.