Sport OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma Level 2
Your NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Sport will take place over one year and is 100% coursework assessed; delivered through a series of innovative projects which are designed to develop your independent learning as the year progresses.
There are 4 projects to complete during the 1-year programme, which cover a wide range of sporting topics and are built around the sporting season.
Projects will feature topics, including Anatomy and physiology, Fitness testing training, Sports coaching and Health and wellbeing.
The qualification allows you to:
- Choose a pathway and units that reflect your career or academic aspirations
- Enter employment in the sport and active leisure sector or progress to higher or further education or onto the Level 3 Sport qualifications
- Gain and develop essential skills that are valued by employers and higher and further education institutions
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the sector
What will I do?
Your NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Sport will combine a mix of theoretical and practical learning.
During your education programme, you will benefit from:
- High quality and passionate tutors who are specialists in sport
- Quality assurance and performance coaches to oversee your tutor and lessons
- An innovative learning experience using our virtual learning hub, plus access to free Microsoft software
- Wellbeing programme and mental health support
- A safe learning environment with the highest level of safeguarding
Four GCSEs at grade 3 or above, where possible, one being in English or maths (although this will not prevent entry to the programme where learners demonstrate appropriate behaviours and attitudes towards their ongoing English and maths development)
a relevant Level 1 qualification, such as a BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure, plus an ability to operate at Level 1 in either English or maths.
For more information please visit https://scleducation.co.uk/ncfe-level-2-diploma-in-sport/