BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Sport
Your BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Sport will take place over one year and is delivered through a series of innovative projects and designed to develop your independent learning as the year progresses.
The development of transferable and sector skills is the main focus. Learners will have the opportunity to develop key transferable skills through both core and sector units.
This will help learners to appreciate how the transferable skills they develop in their core units can be contextualised in the sector they are studying. On completion of their course, learners will have developed a set of transferable and sector skills that will benefit them whatever their chosen progression route.
The transferable skills include:
- Working with others
- Problem solving
- Managing information
- Self management and development
Your BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Sport will combine a mix of theoretical and practical learning.
During your education programme, you will benefit from:
- High quality and passionate tutors who are specialists in sport
- Quality assurance and performance coaches to oversee your tutor and lessons
- An innovative learning experience using our virtual learning hub, plus access to free Microsoft software
- Wellbeing programme and mental health support
- A safe learning environment with the highest level of safeguarding
No GCSEs are required but learners will need to demonstrate appropriate behaviours and attitudes towards their ongoing English and maths development
RUNNING THIS PROVISION WILL BE DEPENDENT ON NUMBERS.
For more information please visit scleducation.co.uk/btec-level-1-sport/
To apply, please visit www.wearescl.co.uk/boston-united