BTEC Education & Football Academy
Our education and football programme in partnership with SCL Education is great for young people who wish to study a BTEC Sports Course whilst they receive professional football training with our Under 19 youth squads. This is FREE to all young people who are aged under 19 on 31 August of the year you start the course.
The programme is aimed at anyone who has the passion and drive to progress in both the sports, football and leisure industries, as well as their academic studies too.
EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS – with SCL Education
SCL Education are experts in sports education, helping you to unlock your potential and support you on your life journey. They have been doing this for over 20 years and they deliver a range of officially recognised qualifications.
Every year, they nurture, develop and educate more than 3,000 learners to achieve in real sports environments. Through their approach to sports centred learning, their programmes are designed to develop you and provide you with future life opportunities.
We offer a variety of sports courses for our players, including:
- BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Sport
- NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Sport
- NCFE Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Physical Activity
FOOTBALL TRAINING FOR MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS
- Male learners aged 16 to 19 years will have the opportunity to train and play with our Boston United Under 19 Youth Squads.
- Compete in either The National League U19 Football Academy North league or local School & College league.
- Professional football coaching with our qualified Coaches.
- Stength and Conditioning and Goalkeeper training
The overall aim will be to further our players’ education whilst helping them progress on our football pathway.
- Female students will have the opportunity to train and play.
- Professional football coaching from our qualified Coaches.
- The overall aim will be to further our players’ education, and help them progress in football.
ADDED EXTRAS AND STUDENT BENEFITS
All of our students can take advantage of a diverse enrichment programme including football and sports coaching sessions led by our team of dedicated qualified sports coaches at our new Jakemans Community Stadium.
The facilities at the stadium will include a brand-new Artificial Grass Pitch (which is due for completion by the start of the new academic year) and construction has also commenced on the new sports hall which will provide additional indoor facilities in the longer term.
INCENTIVES AND TRIPS
Throughout the year students can experience a variety of trips and incentives whilst on our sports courses. In previous years students have experienced:
- Arizona, USA (travel in February 2020)
- Trips to Emirates, Twickenham and Wembley Stadiums and to St Georges Park
- Paint Balling and Go Karting
- Trips to play RAF representative teams
- Camping Trips
- Trip to Nottingham Trent University
- Nottingham Forest City Ground tour
- Nottinghamshire County Cricket Ground (Trent Bridge) tour
- Trip to an Army Camp
By studying a sports course with Boston United, we can help you to create a pathway for your future – the possibilities really are endless. We help learners reach their fullest potential, helping them create a career in sport or football.
This could include becoming a professional footballer, community worker, working in the Leisure industry, Sports Coach or P.E teacher, Sports Therapist or Personal trainer, Fitness instructor, Manager and more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY TODAY AND REALISE YOUR POTENTIAL WITH US!
To apply, or for more information please email email@example.com.