We are recruiting – U10 Girls Head Coach
19th October 2018
We are looking to recruit a volunteer Head Coach for our Under 10s girls football team. We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer football coach to coach, develop and educate the players both on and off the pitch preparing female players within a technical programme to enable them to fulfil their sporting potential.
TITLE OF POST: Volunteer U10 Girls Head Coach
- SALARY: Voluntary Role
- HOURS: 1 hour a week plus match day (36 weeks a year)
- LOCATION: Boston, plus other locations as required to fulfil the needs of the role.
- RESPONSIBLE TO: Technical Director
The post holder must:
• Have a minimum FA Level One
• Have a valid FA Emergency Aid qualification and FA Safeguarding Children
• Have a clean enhanced FA CRC check
• Be a member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
• Hold a valid UK full driving license and have access to a car.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION: Volunteer U10 Girls Head Coach
To apply: please complete our online application form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like a PDF version, please email email@example.com.